- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Raw And Vegan Sugar Cookies Recipe Video
|Almond flour/Oat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Coconut oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Raw sugar/Coconut crystals||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coconut milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1385 Calories from Fat 863
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 100 g153.8%
Saturated Fat 66.3 g331.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 276.2 mg11.5%
Total Carbohydrates 118 g39.5%
Dietary Fiber 11.4 g45.4%
Sugars 104.5 g
Protein 15 g29.1%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 6.7%
Calcium 12.2% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food processor process almonds and oats until they become a fine meal.
2. Add coconut oil, cinnamon, and salt; blend well.
3. Add coconut milk slowly until the mixture becomes a dough.
4. Spread on non-stick dehydrator sheet, cover with plastic wrap and roll until you get desired thickness.
5. Score or cut into shapes.
6. Prick each cookie with fork a few times.
7. Dehydrate at 105 degrees F for 12 to 24 hours; or until crisp. Flip half way and remove non-stick sheet.
8. Sprinkle cookies with Coconut crystals or raw sugar and serve as a tea-time snack, pack as a lunch box treat or even enjoy for breakfast.