- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Pumpkin Holiday Cookies Recipe Video
|Pumpkin||1 Can (10 oz) (organic)|
|Whey protein powder||3 Tablespoon (Leveled) (vanilla)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Pumpkin pie spice||1 Teaspoon|
|Oats||2 Cup (32 tbs) (steel cut)|
|Truvia||4 Teaspoon (4 packs)|
Calories 219 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.6%
Saturated Fat 0.92 g4.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.1 mg
Sodium 517.6 mg21.6%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.4%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 10 g19.6%
Vitamin A 70.6% Vitamin C 7.4%
Calcium 11% Iron 17.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Grind the oatmeal to form a flour.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
3) Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to make the cookie dough.
4) Place the cookie dough in the fridge to chill for about 15 minutes.
5) Coat a baking sheet with olive oil.
6) Drop the cookie dough onto the coated baking sheet with a spoon to make the cookies. Scoop out the cookie dough and drop onto the sheet.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
8) Remove the baked cookies from the oven and let them cool down.
9) Serve the yummy sweet cookies as a Holiday or Halloween dessert. These can also be served as a snack.