- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Pasta Recipe Video
|Mushroom||1 Cup (16 tbs), slice|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, mince|
|Hot pepper||1 Small, chop|
|Tomatoes||1 Medium, chop|
|Cucumber||1 Small, chop|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, chop|
|Red onions||1 Medium, slice|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 680 Calories from Fat 185
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.8%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g20.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.5 mg
Sodium 372.4 mg15.5%
Total Carbohydrates 99 g33%
Dietary Fiber 7.8 g31.1%
Sugars 13.8 g
Protein 22 g44.7%
Vitamin A 27.1% Vitamin C 46%
Calcium 20.3% Iron 18.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedSaucepan
1. Slice the mushrooms, mince the garlic, chop hot pepper, tomatoes, cucumber and fresh parsley, and slice the red onion, set aside.
2. In a saucepan pour olive oil and sauté the hot pepper, mushrooms and garlic.
3. Once the moisture from the mushrooms has drained out, transfer it in a large bowl.
4. In another pot boil water and cook the pasta al dente.
5. In a bowl mix the chopped tomatoes, cucumber, fresh parsley and red onions.
6. Drain the pasta and add it to the mushroom bowl and season with salt and pepper.
7. Add the chopped vegetable and toss everything, drizzle olive oil and sprinkle parmesan cheese.
8. Serve the Healthy Pasta hot.