- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy No Cook Breakfast Wrap Recipe Video
|Young coconut meat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Himalayan sea salt||1 Pinch|
|Coconut water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs), soaked and sprouted|
|Sunflower seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), soaked and sprouted|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Guacamole||1 Tablespoon (optional)|
|Cilantro||1 Tablespoon, diced (optional)|
|Collard greens||2 Medium|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 674 Calories from Fat 422
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g76.7%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 840.2 mg35%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.8%
Dietary Fiber 14.3 g57.3%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 23 g45.3%
Vitamin A 87.5% Vitamin C 72.3%
Calcium 28.3% Iron 34.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. To make the wraps, blend together the coconut meat, sea salt and coconut water until completely creamy smooth.
2. Pour the mixture onto a Dehydrator tray lined with a Teflex sheet.
3. Spread as evenly as possible and about 1/4 inch thickness.
4. Dehydrate until the wrap is dry but still pliable.
5. To make the egg replacement filling – blend together the almonds, sunflower seeds, turmeric, salt and water.
6. Pour in the water slowly while blending.
7. Place the egg replacement mixture on your wrap, either the coconut wrap or on a Swiss chard leaf.
8. Sprinkle cilantro and spread with guacamole, and serve.