- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Homemade Tofu dessert ( Dau Fu Fa ) Recipe Video
|Soy milk||1 Liter|
|White gelatin powder||9 Gram|
|White sugar||40 Gram|
|Red beans||70 Gram (Red bean paste Topping)|
|Brown sugar||120 Gram (Ginger syrup Topping)|
|Ginger strips||30 Small (Ginger syrup Topping)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1464 Calories from Fat 168
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.8%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 544.7 mg22.7%
Total Carbohydrates 277 g92.5%
Dietary Fiber 18 g71.8%
Sugars 202.5 g
Protein 57 g114.8%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 10.8%
Calcium 32.4% Iron 64.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large saucepan, put the water, white sugar gelatine powder and soy milk. Bring to a slow boil.
2) In the meantime, make the red bean paste. Boil the red beans in 200 ml of water till the beans are soft.
3) In a different pot, boil the white sugar with 100 ml of water till a thick syrup is formed.
4) Drain the beans and mash them. Mix with the sugar syrup till a paste of the desired consistency is formed.
5) To make the ginger syrup topping, mix the brown sugar with ginger and quickly boil in some water for a few minutes.
6) Put the now boiled milk and gelatine powder mixture into individual ramekins. Store in a cool, dry place till the mixture is set (20-25 minutes).
7) Unmold the now set pudding onto a serving plate and top with the red bean paste. Pour some ginger syrup topping all over and serve right away.