- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Grapes and Kale Juice - Grale Juice Recipe Video
|Grapes||1 Bag (1 kg)|
|Kale||1 Bunch (100 gm) (1 head)|
Calories 370 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.8%
Saturated Fat 0.32 g1.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 31.5 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 96 g31.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22%
Sugars 77.4 g
Protein 5 g10.5%
Vitamin A 160.4% Vitamin C 190%
Calcium 11.7% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a juicer, slowly add in the grapes and blend for about 4 - 5 minutes or until the liquid is nice and smooth.
2. Once done, add in the kale leaves one by one and blend well for another 4 - 5 minutes or until it becomes nice and smooth.
3. Take a large bowl, using a strainer, strain the two liquids until only the pulp remains.
4. Take a glass jar or pitcher and pour the strained juice into it.
5. Serve the grapes and kale juice either chilled or at room temperature in tall glasses.