- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Granola Bars Recipe Video
|Oats||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sunflower seed||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Flaked roasted almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chop|
|Raisin||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chop|
|Shredded coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Dark brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Maple syrup||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Almond butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Apple cider vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Coconut oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for greasing pan)|
Calories 646 Calories from Fat 167
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.7%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 106.1 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 105 g34.9%
Dietary Fiber 10.7 g42.8%
Sugars 37.9 g
Protein 17 g34.3%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 12.9% Iron 32%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a glass baking pan with coconut oil.
3. In a large bowl take oats, flour, sunflower seeds, toasted almonds, raisins, shredded coconut, ground cinnamon, brown sugar and sea salt. Mix all the ingredients with the help of a spatula.
4. Pour in maple syrup in the dry mixture, followed by vanilla, almond butter and apple cider. Mix all the ingredients.
5. Pour down the granola mixture into the greased pan, bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
6. Take out the granola and cut into squares, return the pan to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
7. Serve the granola bars with milk to the kids.