- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Cranberry Sauce Recipe Video
|Apples||9 Small, peeled and cubed|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Cranberries||16 Ounce, washed|
|Pomegranate||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 834 Calories from Fat 39
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.1%
Saturated Fat 0.84 g4.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 23.7 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 215 g71.6%
Dietary Fiber 51 g204%
Sugars 136 g
Protein 7 g14.4%
Vitamin A 15.3% Vitamin C 199.4%
Calcium 13.5% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, add 3/4 cup of water and the cubed apples.
3. Pop into the oven and cook until apples are soft.
4. Remove apples from the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes.
5. In a pan on the stove, add 1 1/2 cup water, cinnamon and cranberries and bring to a boil on medium heat. Stir occasionally.
6. Remove from heat and set aside.
7. In a blender, add the cooked apples and pomegranate and blend well.
8. Add the mix into the cranberry mix and mix well.
9. Serve as side dish for thanksgiving dinner.