- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe Video
|Apple||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Carrots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery stalks||4 , chopped|
|Chicken breast slices||1 Cup (16 tbs), boiled/shredded|
|Grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), raw|
|Non fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Multi grain crackers||5|
Calories 345 Calories from Fat 102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.8%
Saturated Fat 0.59 g2.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6 mg
Sodium 496.3 mg20.7%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.3%
Sugars 21.5 g
Protein 14 g27.9%
Vitamin A 61.6% Vitamin C 16.2%
Calcium 31.7% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, mix together and combine well the carrots and celery.
2. Add in the apples and grapes.
3. Add in the shredded chicken and plain yogurt. Mix until well combined.
4. Add in the dijon mustard and continue mixing.
5. Serve this chicken salad topped on multi-grain crackers.