- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Beef and Vegetable Stir-fry: Preparation - Part 1 Recipe Video
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Leafy green vegetables||2 Bunch (200 gm)|
|Garlic cloves||4 Medium|
|Onions||3 Medium, chopped|
|Green leafy vegetable||2 Bunch (200 gm)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Corn flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Lean beef||150 Gram|
Calories 428 Calories from Fat 113
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.5%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g15.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.5 mg
Sodium 1038.6 mg43.3%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.7%
Sugars 15 g
Protein 23 g46%
Vitamin A 160.7% Vitamin C 98.8%
Calcium 21.6% Iron 13.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl marinade the thinly sliced meat with soy sauce and corn flour.
2. Wash the vegetable, separate the stems from the leaves and chop them into 10 centimeter pieces.
3. In a wok heat oil until smoking and add onions.
4. Stir in garlic and ginger.
5. Fry the stems till slightly soft.
6. Add the leaves and fry again.
7. Add oyster sauce and soy sauce.
8. Add lean beef slices and stir fry a few minutes until cooked
9. Stir in the corn flour blended with water, to thicken sauce.
10. Serve hot over steamed rice or noodles.