- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Super Bowl Series: Healthy Artichoke Dip Recipe Video
|Frozen spinach||18 Ounce (Two 9 oz packages used)|
|Frozen artichoke hearts||18 Ounce (Two 9 oz packages used)|
|Non-fat greek yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Chobani Greek Yogurt used)|
|Pecorino romano cheese/Parmesan||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), grated|
|Garlic cloves||3 Medium|
|Fresh lemon juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Juice form 1/2 lemon)|
|Feta cheese||2 Tablespoon, crumbled (As needed)|
|Breadcrumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Udis bread crumbs used as needed)|
Calories 72 Calories from Fat 24
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7 mg
Sodium 503.3 mg21%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.3%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 5 g10.9%
Vitamin A 150.9% Vitamin C 9.7%
Calcium 17% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need1. Food processor
2. Oven safe dish
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Into a blender, add the spinach and artichoke hearts. Blend to process it.
3. Then, add non-fat Greek yogurt, grated cheese, garlic, fresh lemon juice , salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
4. Transfer the blended mixture into an oven safe dish. Top it up with some crumbled feta cheese and breadcrumbs.
5. Place in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6. Serve with any finger food of your choice or crackers, breads, or chips.