- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Ice Cream Cake Recipe Video
|Sugar free oatmeal cookies||11 Ounce|
|Sugar free grahams||11 Ounce|
|Low fat frozen vanilla yogurt||1 1⁄2 Gallon|
|Granola||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 1542 Calories from Fat 328
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.8%
Saturated Fat 10.5 g52.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 285 mg
Sodium 459.8 mg19.2%
Total Carbohydrates 243 g80.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 142.7 g
Protein 62 g123.4%
Vitamin A 13.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 140.3% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedZip lock bag
1. Put the oatmeal cookies in a zip lock bag and using a mallet, crush the oatmeal until it looks like grains.
2. Once done place it in a glass dish, forming a single layer at the bottom.
3. Slice half of the low fat frozen vanilla yogurt and place it over the oatmeal, using a spoon spread it evenly.
4. Put the graham cookies in a zip lock bag and using a mallet, crush the graham cookies until it looks like grains.
5. Put it over the yogurt, again slice the remaining half of the low fat frozen vanilla yogurt and place it over the graham, using a spoon spread it evenly.
6. Once done sprinkle the granola all over and keep it in the refrigerator to chill until needed.
7. Serve the healthy ice cream cake after a hearty meal.