- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Health Candy Recipe
|Soy milk powder||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Carob powder||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Flour)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 249 Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.1%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g36.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.2 mg
Sodium 95.4 mg4%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.15%
Sugars 26 g
Protein 5 g10.4%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 0.16%
Calcium 0.5% Iron 0.46%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Allow the butter to soften at room temperature.
2) Use a large glass bowl.
3) Sift the carob flour and soy milk powder into the bowl.
4) Pour in the honey, add butter and vanilla extract.
5) Blend the ingredients until well combined.
6) Roll the mixture into even sized balls.
7) You can garnish the balls with chopped nuts or roll them in desiccated coconut.
8) Store the candy in the refrigerator in an air tight container.