- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hawaiian Sushi Rolls Recipe Video
|Crab stick||200 Gram|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sushi rice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for sushi base)|
|Nori sheet||1 (for sushi base)|
|Tuna||250 Gram, slice (sushi grade fatty tuna)|
Calories 736 Calories from Fat 165
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.5 mg
Sodium 53.3 mg2.2%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g19%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 46 g92.6%
Vitamin A 59.9% Vitamin C 14%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 9.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare sushi base.
2. Cut avocado and cucumber into thin long strips.
3. Squeeze lime juice on avocado to keep it fresh, and prevent it from browning. Set aside.
4. Slice tuna as shown in the video.
5. On the middle of the sushi base lay the crab sticks, cucumber, and avocado.
6. Roll bamboo mat from the edge. While rolling squeeze it firmly but gently to make sure that everything is coming together, and rolled with rice as shown in the video.
7. Once done, open the bamboo mat, and remove saran wrap.
8. On cutting board, place sushi roll, and layer tuna slices, overlapping each other on top of it.
9. Wrap it with a fresh piece of saran wrap.
10. Place bamboo mat on top, and squeeze all the way across firmly to make it look one, without smashing tuna slices.
11. Dip kitchen towel in water and rice vinegar mixture. Squeeze, and wipe sharp knife with it.
12. Cut roll into slices, over the saran wrap. Wipe knife every time you cut slices.
13. Transfer Hawaiian sushi roll to a serving platter, and serve it with spicy sushi sauce.