- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hawaiian Pork Chops Recipe
|Boneless pork chops/Cutlets||6|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Hoisin sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned pineapple chunks||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Papaya||1 , peeled|
|Toasted coconut/Chopped macadamia nuts||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 137 Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.5%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.11 mg
Sodium 357.4 mg14.9%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 15.2 g
Protein 1 g2.5%
Vitamin A 24.8% Vitamin C 116.8%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 2.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Place the pork chops in a slow cooker.
2) In a small bowl, add the mustard, vinegar, hoisin sauce, salt and pepper, mix well.
3) Reserve the pineapple chunks and add the juice into the mustard mixture.
4) Pour the sauce over the chops in the slow cooker; cook covered on LOW for about 5-6 hrs or until the pork chops are tender; remove the chops and keep them warm.
5) In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in water and stir into the slow cooker; cook covered on HIGH for about 10-15 min; lastly, stir in the pineapple chunks and the papaya.
6) Serve the chops with the sauce on a nice dish, add the coconut or the macadamias as desired.