- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hawaiian Loaf Recipe
|Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ripe banana||1 Cup (16 tbs), mashed|
|All purpose flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Can (10 oz), undrained|
|Flaked coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 3071 Calories from Fat 1112
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 127 g195.7%
Saturated Fat 43.4 g216.8%
Trans Fat 6.3 g
Cholesterol 423 mg141%
Sodium 2680.1 mg111.7%
Total Carbohydrates 452 g150.6%
Dietary Fiber 17.9 g71.5%
Sugars 238.2 g
Protein 44 g88.1%
Vitamin A 88.7% Vitamin C 42.6%
Calcium 48.1% Iron 87.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, whip up margarine.
3) Slowly add sugar to it by continuous beating until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
4) Beat in eggs and stir in banana.
5) In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, soda and salt to combine.
6) Add the dry mixture to the creamed mixture. Mix well to make a smooth consistency.
7) Fold in pineapple and coconut.
8) Use 2 greased and floured 9- x 5- x 3-inch loaf pans to pour the mixture.
9) Bake for 1 hour or until the bread becomes ready.
10) Slice the loaf and serve with butter.