- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hawaiian Grown TV - Waipoli Hydroponic Greens - Z Pizza with Salad - Segment 1 Recipe Video
|Mixed greens||2 Cup (32 tbs), washed (Waipoli mixed greens, For the California Salad)|
|Tomato slices||6 Large (For the California Salad)|
|English cucumber slices||6 (For the California Salad)|
|Red onion||1 Teaspoon, cut lengthwise (For the California Salad)|
|Black olives||1 Tablespoon, sliced (For the California Salad)|
|Avocado||1 Large, slit lengthwise (For the California Salad)|
|Organic pizza base||1 Large (For the Z Pizza)|
|Organic tomato sauce||6 Tablespoon (For the Z Pizza)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded (For the Z Pizza)|
|Pepperoni slices||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For the Z Pizza)|
Calories 529 Calories from Fat 266
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.7%
Saturated Fat 8.2 g40.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.7 mg10.9%
Sodium 634.8 mg26.4%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.3%
Dietary Fiber 11.4 g45.5%
Sugars 9.8 g
Protein 18 g35.5%
Vitamin A 56.2% Vitamin C 67.2%
Calcium 20.4% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat the oven to 500 degrees F.
FOR THE SALAD
2. On a plate, place the mixed greens.
3. Top with the tomato slices and cucumber slices.
4. Add the red onion to it.
5. Sprinkle the black olives and place the avocado on top and set aside the salad.
FOR THE PIZZA
6. On a pizza base, drop the tomato sauce and spread it around all over the pizza.
7. Add the mozzarella cheese and spread in an even layer all over the pizza.
8. Top it with the pepperoni slices.
9. Place it in the oven and bake for about 8 – 10 minutes until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted.
10. Serve the pizza with the salad and enjoy right away.