- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sterling Silver Top Sirloin Sizzling Steak Recipe Video
|Sirloin steak||10 Ounce|
|Seasoning blend||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 907 Calories from Fat 503
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g86.5%
Saturated Fat 23.7 g118.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172.7 mg57.6%
Sodium 3585.7 mg149.4%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.5%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 68 g136.6%
Vitamin A 7.7% Vitamin C 20.5%
Calcium 11.6% Iron 28%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat the grill.
2. Season the steak with the seasoning blend.
3. Throw it in the grill and cook it for 10 minutes.Nice grill marks should appear on the steak.
4. Once done, slice the steak thin and against the grain.
7. Heat a pan with a teaspoon of oil and saute the onions and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Rub a sizzler plate with butter and heat it.
9. Place the onions and mushrooms on the smoking plate.
10.Top with the sliced steak.
11. Pour in the warm chicken stock.
12. Serve right away.