- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hawaiian Grown TV - Dash Gastropub - Beef Sashimi Recipe Video
|Filet mignon||1 Pound, seared|
|Sauce||4 Tablespoon (special sauce made in house)|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Green onions||1 Tablespoon, thinly sliced|
|Sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Micro greens||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1222 Calories from Fat 785
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 87 g134.3%
Saturated Fat 33.9 g169.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 299.3 mg
Sodium 559.2 mg23.3%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.4%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 92 g183.8%
Vitamin A 65.7% Vitamin C 44.6%
Calcium 21.1% Iron 49.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take the beef loin and dust the house seasoning all over it. Gently press so that the seasoning adheres to the meat.
2. Sear the meat barely for a min so that the juices are sealed inside. Let it rest.
3. Take the cooled off beef loin and slice into very thin slices as shown in the video.
4. In a deep bottomed bowl, arrange the pieces of beef loin side by side slightly overlapping each other.
5. Pour in the house sauce so that the beef pieces are doused with it.
6. Sprinkle the minced garlic and green onion all over the beef.
7. Throw in the sesame seeds.
8. Top with the micro greens and serve right away.