- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Classic Hash Brown Potatoes Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Vegan Earth Balance)|
|Potatoes||3 Large, peeled and shredded with cheese grater|
|Monterey jack cheese||5 Ounce, shredded (Vegan Gourmet)|
|Vegan butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red onion||1⁄4 , finely chopped|
Calories 1010 Calories from Fat 505
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g91.2%
Saturated Fat 29.3 g146.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 135.5 mg
Sodium 836 mg34.8%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.5%
Dietary Fiber 12 g48.1%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 33 g66.6%
Vitamin A 29.2% Vitamin C 149%
Calcium 58.2% Iron 24.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Mix cheese, salt, pepper, onion, and potatoes.
3. In a large skillet on medium heat, take half of the butter and melt in bottom of pan.
4. Take potato mixture and put it in the skillet, put it with a spatula.
5. Allow to cook on one side for 10 minutes.
6. Split hashbrowns into four even pieces, add the remaining cheese before flipping over each piece.
7. Cook for 10 more minutes.
8. Remove from heat and serve.
For more information please visit: http://www.eat-me-tv.com