- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hashbrown Potatoes with Cheese Recipe Video
|Hash brown potatoes||1 Pound, frozen|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Colby jack cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green onions||6 , chopped and divided|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2248 Calories from Fat 1354
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 161 g247.1%
Saturated Fat 81.9 g409.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 329 mg
Sodium 2542 mg105.9%
Total Carbohydrates 149 g49.5%
Dietary Fiber 11.8 g47.4%
Sugars 19.8 g
Protein 70 g140.8%
Vitamin A 126% Vitamin C 111%
Calcium 180.6% Iron 49%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl add the thawed potatoes along with; sour cream, shredded cheeses, milk, garlic, salt and pepper.
3) Give all the ingredients in the bowl a good mixing.
4) Add in the green onions, set aside ¼ cup to garnish with. Mix the green onions.
5) Grease a 13×9 glass pan or casserole dish.
6) Then add the cheesy hash browns into the greased pan, cover and let cook in the oven for 45 minutes.
7) About the last 15-20 minutes uncover. The cheeses on top will begin to brown.
8) Take out of the oven and let cool.
9) Garnish with the green onions. Serve and enjoy!
If Hashbrowns are frozen, add 30-40 minutes to cooking time.