- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Harvest Vegetable Loaf Recipe
|Lemon-flavored gelatin||6 Ounce, flavored (2 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Hot water||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Long green beans||12 , cooked|
|Long pimiento strips||4|
|Cooked cauliflowerets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked sliced carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced radishes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 776 Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.7%
Saturated Fat 0.14 g0.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2042.4 mg85.1%
Total Carbohydrates 176 g58.5%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g40.7%
Sugars 158.4 g
Protein 21 g42.6%
Vitamin A 181.1% Vitamin C 411.4%
Calcium 8.5% Iron 30.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Stir the gelatin in hot water to dissolve, then stir in salt and vinegar, mix well.
2) In a 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 1/2-inch loaf pan, pour the gelatin mixture to about 1/2 inch, then refrigerate until firm.
3) Separate the beans into 3-4 bundles, hold together with the pimiento strips and arrange in the pan.
4) Refrigerate rest of the gelatin, until slightly firm, then pour to cover the beans and refrigerate until set.
5) Mix the balance gelatin with the remaining vegetables and pour into the pan.
6) Refrigerate the loaf pan, until the gelatin is firm.
7) Unmold on a serving platter lined with the salad greens and serve immediately.