- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Harvest Sausage Casserole Recipe
|Smoked sausage||1⁄2 Pound|
|Granny smith apples||2 Medium|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Canned great northern beans||15 1⁄2 Ounce, rinsed and drained|
|Ketchup||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Maple flavored syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Dash|
Calories 243 Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.05%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.9 mg
Sodium 614.3 mg25.6%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22.1%
Sugars 18.1 g
Protein 11 g22.4%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Slice sausages into 1/2-inch-thick pieces and further cut into half, crosswise
3. Peel, core and slice apples, crosswise in half.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine sausage, apples, onion and beans.
5. In a small bowl, whisk ketchup, syrup, mustard and cinnamon with a fork
6. Pour sauce over sausage mixture and toss well.
7. Turn mixture into a 8 inch baking dish or casserole.
8. Cover with foil or lid.
9. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes
10. Stir and spoon out onto individual plates or use as desired.