- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Harvest Moon Chicken Chesterfield Recipe
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Spicy brown mustard||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||8 (frozen, Tyson/Kirkland signature)|
|White cheddar cheese||4 Cup (64 tbs), shredded|
|Crisp cooked bacon||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Frozen green beans||8 Cup (128 tbs), steamed and seasoned|
Calories 905 Calories from Fat 532
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g91.4%
Saturated Fat 19.5 g97.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 229.9 mg
Sodium 1627 mg67.8%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.9%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 71 g142.3%
Vitamin A 24% Vitamin C 8.8%
Calcium 53.9% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl mix horseradish, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and cayenne and combine well. Cover and chill.
3. Spray a foil -lined baking pan with cooking spray.
4. Spoon frozen chicken breast fillets into a baking pan and bake for about 45-55 minutes. Insert a instant-read thermometer into the thickest part of meat to ensure that chicken is cooked properly. The chicken cooks when the internal temperature reads 170°F.
5. When chicken gets cooked properly, arrange an ovenproof serving platter in a linear pattern. Use horseradish-mustard sauce to top the breast fillets and sprinkle bacon pieces and cheese over it.
6. Broil for about 1 ½ minutes until the cheese gets blended with the sauce and gets lightly browned.
Serve the chicken fillets with green beans and sauce and sprinkle paprika over chicken.