- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Harvest Eating Quesadilla Recipe Video
|Goat cheese||4 Tablespoon|
|White chicken meat chunks||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cubed|
|Wilted spinach||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped cilantro||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned black beans||4 Tablespoon (bush's)|
|Seasoning||1 Pinch (Harvest eating)|
|Mango salsa||1 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 259 Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.5%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 23.1 mg
Sodium 231.9 mg9.7%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g7%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 15 g29.9%
Vitamin A 10.2% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 28.4% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Smear the lavash bread with, half of goat cheese on each.
2. Sprinkle the chicken cubes over one lavash.
3. Spread the spinach over the chicken and sprinkle with cilantro.
4. Put the black bean on top and spread.
5. Sprinkle seasoning over the beans.
6. Cover with other lavash bread.
7. On a hot non-stick pan on medium low heat, place the layered lavash using a palate knife and let it cook until it browns on bottom.
8. Carefully flip the Quesadilla and let it cook for 3 minutes.
9. Using a sharp knife cut the Quesadilla in wedges and serve topped with sour cream and mango salsa on top.