- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hard Boiled Eggs Deep Fried in Minced Pork Coating Recipe
|Eggs||4 , hardboiled|
|Pork||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), very finely chopped|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Rice wine/Dry sherry||2 Teaspoon|
|Scallions||2 , finely chopped|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (As Required For Deep Frying)|
|Lettuce head||1 , shredded|
Calories 323 Calories from Fat 175
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.3%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 270.9 mg
Sodium 601.7 mg25.1%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 28 g55.4%
Vitamin A 173% Vitamin C 36.1%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 17%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, combine the salt, soy sauce, rice wine or sherry, scallions, cornstarch and pork together.
2) Stir and mash and the pork mixture until very smooth.
3) Coat each egg with a 1/4 pork mixture, covering the egg evenly.
4) In a skillet, deep fry the eggs in hot oil, for 5 to 10 minutes, until golden brown.
5) Drain, halve each egg lengthwise and arrange the halved eggs over a bed of shredded lettuce.
6) Serve the Hard Boiled Eggs Deep Fried in Minced Pork Coating, immediately on individual serving plates.