- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hara Bhara Paneer (Green Curry with Indian Cheese) Recipe Video
|Green bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Green chili paste||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic paste||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ginger paste||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Green peas||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Cooked and frozen)|
|Green beans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Cooked and frozen)|
|Paneer||200 Gram, shredded|
|Turmeric powder||1 Pinch|
|Shahi paneer garam masala||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs), pureed|
|Fresh lime juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Optional)|
Calories 204 Calories from Fat 91
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.9%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g28.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.1 mg
Sodium 595.5 mg24.8%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.8%
Sugars 9.4 g
Protein 14 g28.3%
Vitamin A 45.4% Vitamin C 51.4%
Calcium 13.4% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat a pan with a tablespoon of ghee, add the finely chopped green bell pepper and green onions. Stir it for a couple of minutes.
2. Add the green chili paste, ginger paste and garlic paste.
3. Add the green peas and green beans. Stir well to mix all the ingredients and vegetables well.
4. Add salt as per taste. Stir and let it cook for a few minutes.
5. Add the shredded paneer and mix the other vegetables with it very well.
6. Add turmeric powder and the garam masala (shahi paneer garam masala used).
7. Add lime juice and some sugar. Mix well for a few minutes before turning off the stove.
8. Serve the curry with rice, roti, naan or paratha.
To make the gravy you can add a little bit of yogurt to the curry.