- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hanapaa Sushi Company - Mini Combo Bowl Recipe Video
|Lobster meat||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chinese spice||1 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sushi rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Crab salad||1 Tablespoon|
|Ahi tuna||1 Tablespoon (spicy)|
|Seasoned shiitake mushrooms||1 Tablespoon|
|Ocean salad||1 Tablespoon|
|Squid with fish roe||1 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 942 Calories from Fat 182
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.9%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 103.3 mg
Sodium 426 mg17.8%
Total Carbohydrates 157 g52.3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.2%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 25 g49.5%
Vitamin A 5.6% Vitamin C 8.8%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl, place the chopped lobster.
2. Season with the Chinese spice.
3. Add the Sriracha and the wasabi.
4. Squeeze in the lemon juice.
5. Spoon in the mayonnaise. Mix well.
6. On a small plate or bowl, pat down the sushi rice in an even layer.
7. Use a tablespoon to scoop up the the crab salad and roll it between two tablespoons. Place it on the rice.
8. Do the same with the lobster salad and the the spicy ahi salad. Place on the rice.
9. The same is done with the squid with fish roe which is placed on the rice too.
10.Next goes in a tablespoon of seasoned shitake mushrooms and the ocean salad.
11.Put the orange fish roe in the center for garnish.
12.Sprinkle the shichimi spice and green onions and serve.