- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hamptons Salmon Salad Recipe Video
|Heirloom tomatoes||4 Medium|
|Almonds||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Salmon fillet||2 Pound|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Lettuce||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sprouts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Microgreens||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 1000 Calories from Fat 585
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g106%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g31.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117.9 mg
Sodium 1143.1 mg47.6%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12%
Dietary Fiber 17.5 g70%
Sugars 10.2 g
Protein 71 g142%
Vitamin A 125.9% Vitamin C 84%
Calcium 37.2% Iron 42.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, dry roast the almonds.
2. Sprinkle salt on the salmon fillets and squeeze half a lemon on them along with a teaspoon of olive oil.
3. Chop the tomatoes into bite sized pieces.
4. On a plate, place a handful of lettuce, some micro greens and some sprouts.
5. Place a little of the chopped tomatoes on each plate.
6. Grill the salmon for 15 minutes to 1/4 inch of translucency on each of the fillet.
7. On each plate, place each fillet on the pile of salad.
8. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
9. Place some almonds and garnish with a wedge of lemon.
11.Serve with toasted baguettes and goat cheese.