- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hamburgers on the Grill Recipe Video
|Ground beef||3 Pound|
|Sweet onion||1 , chopped finely|
|Bbq sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1/4-1/2 cup)|
|Kosher salt||2 Teaspoon (for seasoning)|
|Black pepper||2 Teaspoon (for seasoning)|
|Granulated garlic||2 Teaspoon (for seasoning)|
Calories 731 Calories from Fat 541
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.4%
Saturated Fat 22 g110.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 160 mg53.3%
Sodium 926.9 mg38.6%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 0.58 g2.3%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 38 g76.6%
Vitamin A 5.7% Vitamin C 6.5%
Calcium 1% Iron 14%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, add ground beef, onion, seasoning, and sauce. Mix well.
2. Form patties, and allow it to sit for 30-60 minutes.
3. Grease grill with non-stick spray, and place patties on it.
4. Cook on high for about 4-6 minutes. Flip and cook on indirect heat for another 6-7 minutes or until done as per your choice.
5. Remove from grill and allow it to rest for a few minutes.
6. Serve hamburger with green salad.
You can substitute BBQ sauce with raw egg or Worcestershire sauce.
Perfectly medium rare cooked hamburgers should have an internal temperature of 145 degree.