- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Lean ground beef||8 Ounce|
|Dried mixed herbs||1 Pinch|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Potato||1 , peeled and grated|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 Drop (A Few Drops)|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Tomato||1 , sliced|
Calories 2368 Calories from Fat 2011
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 224 g343.9%
Saturated Fat 67.1 g335.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 246.1 mg
Sodium 559.3 mg23.3%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.6%
Sugars 10.7 g
Protein 31 g62.1%
Vitamin A 14.5% Vitamin C 66.6%
Calcium 13.1% Iron 24.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut one onion and keep aside.
2) Shred the second onion and combine it with the beef, salt, pepper, herbs, potato and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Partition the mixture into half and form into two patties.
4) Take fat in a pan and fry the hamburgers for about 4 minutes on one side, toss it and add the sliced onion.
5) Cook for another 5 to 6 minutes.
6) Place the hamburgers on the rolls (buns).
7) Garnish it with some sliced onion and a slice of tomato and serve.