- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hamburger Clubs Recipe
|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Bottled steak sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Frozen cut green beans||18 Ounce (2 Packages Of 9 Ounce Each)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Bacon slices||1⁄2 Pound (12 Slices)|
|Split hamburger buns||6 , buttered|
|Mozzarella cheese slice/Pizza cheese||3 , cut into 12 strips|
|French fried onion rings||3 Ounce (1 Can)|
Calories 699 Calories from Fat 450
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g77.7%
Saturated Fat 18.7 g93.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 126.1 mg
Sodium 756.1 mg31.5%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.5%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 34 g67.6%
Vitamin A 3.1% Vitamin C 6.4%
Calcium 13.6% Iron 14.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Follow package instructions to cook green beans and drain well, when done.
2) Combine together ground beef lightly with steak sauce and then figure the mixture into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
3) Mix soup with green beans and cook just until bubbly, stirring carefully so as not to crumble beans.
4) In the meantime, on one side of rack in broiler pan, place meat patties and keep bacon on the other side.
5) Broil bacon for 5 minutes, keeping 4 inches away from the source of heat, without turning, just until bacon begins to be crisp.
6) Take off the bacon and then broil patties for 1 minute.
7) Turn it and then again broil for 5 more minutes for medium until meat is cooked to desired doneness.
8) Take a half buttered bun; place each patty on it and place the cheese strips over each to form an X.
9) To the remaining bun halves, pour the hot green-bean mixture evenly.
10) Place the bacon over top in a crisscross fashion with the uncrisped side up.
11) Again broil for 1 more minute just until cheese melts and bacon is crisp.
12) Serve hot, garnished with French-fried onion rings.
To make more crisp, allow the dish to be heated in shallow pan in oven.