- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hamburger for the Barbeque Grill by the BBQ Pit Boys Recipe Video
|Ground chuck||4 Pound|
|Vadalia onions||1 , sliced|
|Tomato||1 , sliced|
|Sliced cheese||To Taste (Optional)|
|Hamburger roll||5 , toast|
|Toppings||To Taste (of your choice)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Optional)|
Calories 1039 Calories from Fat 651
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 72 g110.8%
Saturated Fat 28.8 g144.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 256.2 mg
Sodium 598.4 mg24.9%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 65 g130.6%
Vitamin A 4.1% Vitamin C 6.7%
Calcium 8.9% Iron 24%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat grill to high as shown in the video.
2. In a bowl, place ground meat and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix well.
3. Roll mixture into tennis ball size burgers and place on grill over direct flame. Sear for 1-2 minutes on each side.
4. Remove from the direct fire to opposite the hot coals, cover the grill and cook to the desired doneness.
5. Top patties with sliced cheese and onion. Grill until cheese melts.
6. Place patties on toasted rolls, season with salt and pepper, and top each with a tomato slice.
7. Serve with your favorite topping and enjoy!