- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Corn oil margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Orange||1 , rind grated|
|Self rising cake flour||5 Cup (80 tbs), sifted|
|Lekvar/Apple butter||2 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4672 Calories from Fat 1750
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 195 g299.5%
Saturated Fat 38 g189.8%
Trans Fat 39.6 g
Cholesterol 845.9 mg
Sodium 10118.6 mg421.6%
Total Carbohydrates 645 g215.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.5%
Sugars 177.3 g
Protein 68 g135.9%
Vitamin A 188.3% Vitamin C 119.2%
Calcium 144.2% Iron 138.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Whisk eggs slightly, put margarine, sugar and orange rind to it and blend until frothy.
3. Add flour and mix.
4. Refrigerate the dough for 1 ½ hours.
5. Once firm, make the dough into 4 parts.
6. Take a floured board or cloth, roll the dough to ¼ inch thickness.
7. From each part, cut 3 inch circles.
8. Take a greased cookie sheet, arrange the rounds on it.
9. Top every round with lekvar or apple butter.
10. Make tricorns by folding the edges of all in the center.
11. Press the center.
12. Bake for 20 minutes.
13. Serve in a dish.