- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ham Stuffed Rolls Recipe
|Ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), finely chopped|
|Ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked and finely chopped|
|Eggs||2 , finely chopped (1 Package)|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , finely chopped|
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Green pepper||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Pickle relish||1 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|French rolls||4 Large (Or 6 Medium)|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
Calories 334 Calories from Fat 198
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.9%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 128.5 mg
Sodium 388.8 mg16.2%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.4%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 18 g36%
Vitamin A 8.4% Vitamin C 10.5%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Remove the tops of French rolls and then hollow them out.
2) Mix together ham, eggs, onion, pepper, mustard, relish and mayonnaise.
3) Stuff the rolls with ham mixture and then top with cheese.
4) Take a 7-1/2" x 12" baking dish; place the filled rolls on it and cook for 3 minutes on Medium.
5) Cook again for 2 minutes after turning the dish.
6) Serve at once.