- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ham Sticks Hawaiian Recipe
|Canned pineapple chunks||13 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Cooked cubed ham||24 (One-Inch Cubes)|
|Green pepper||1 , seeded and cut into squares|
Calories 963 Calories from Fat 315
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.9%
Saturated Fat 11.4 g57.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 223.5 mg9.3%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18%
Sugars 15.4 g
Protein 150 g300.8%
Vitamin A 1.4% Vitamin C 26.1%
Calcium 0.3% Iron 0.93%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Drain pineapple and collect the syrup in a bowl.
2. In a cup mix 4 tablespoons pineapple syrup with honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and vegetable oil.
3. Onto 8 small skewers thread ham, pineapple chunks and green-pepper squares alternately, dividing evenly.
4. On a broiler rack, place brushing lightly with honey mixture.
5. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 5 minutes, turn and brush again with honey mixture.
6. Broil for 5 minutes longer such that hot and lightly browned.
7. To serve on a bed of buttered hot rice or noodles arrange 2 kebabs each if you wish.