- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pineapple Peach Glazed Ham for the Holidays Recipe Video
|Spiral ham||10 Pound|
|Pineapple slices||40 Ounce, undrained (2 cans 20 oz each)|
|Brown sugar||1 Pound|
|Apricot pineapple preserves||18 Ounce|
|Peach preserves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 10376 Calories from Fat 1518
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 168 g258.9%
Saturated Fat 49.8 g249%
Trans Fat 1.5 g
Cholesterol 3130.2 mg
Sodium 2981.2 mg124.2%
Total Carbohydrates 1175 g391.5%
Dietary Fiber 9.7 g38.9%
Sugars 1037.7 g
Protein 997 g1994.9%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 194.4%
Calcium 81.7% Iron 163.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a deep roasting pan, place the spiral ham.
3. Empty the cans of pineapple slices in the pan without draining them.
4. Take the apricot pineapple preserves and rub it in the ham making sure to do in between the folds.
5. Pack in the brown sugar all around the ham.
6. Bake in the oven about 10 minutes for every pound. So the whole thing would take close to 1 hour and 40 minutes.
7. For the last 20 minutes place it under broil.
8. Place on a decorative platter and serve.