- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ham Noodle Bake Recipe
|Noodles||16 Ounce, cooked (two 8-oz. packages)|
|Ham||1 Pound, diced, cooked|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Coffee||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Buttered bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3313 Calories from Fat 1126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 128 g197.7%
Saturated Fat 63.4 g317.1%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 933.2 mg
Sodium 905.3 mg37.7%
Total Carbohydrates 360 g119.9%
Dietary Fiber 16.2 g64.9%
Sugars 26.7 g
Protein 178 g355.2%
Vitamin A 58.6% Vitamin C 10.6%
Calcium 75.3% Iron 69%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Butter a 2 quart casserole.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°
3. In the buttered casserole, place a layer of noodles and cover it with a layer of ham.
4. In another dish, mix the onion, sour cream and coffee cream together till well mixed.
5. Pour 1/3 of this mixture over the noodle/ham mixture. Season this layer with salt and pepper
6. Repeat the layers till all of the mixtures are used up. Usually, three layers are formed.
7. Top with the buttered breadcrumbs and bake for 20 minutes till the crumbs are done and the casserole is baked
8. Serve hot.