- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mustard Flavored Ham Loaf Recipe
|Ground fully cooked ham||1 1⁄4 Pound|
|Ground pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Soft bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 450 Calories from Fat 289
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.6%
Saturated Fat 12.2 g61.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 151.7 mg
Sodium 1129.2 mg47%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.41 g1.6%
Sugars 16.5 g
Protein 18 g35.7%
Vitamin A 2.3% Vitamin C 18.8%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 7.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, mustard and pineapple juice, until the sugar dissolves. Set the bowl aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine all the other ingredients and mix well.
3. Turn and press meat mixture into a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan.
4. Pour the mustard pineapple liquid over the ham loaf.
5. Set the microwave power at 8.
6. Cook loaf for 18 to 21 minutes turning dish after 9 minutes until the meat is cooked through.
7. Let loaf stand in the pan for 5 minutes.
8. Slice the loaf into thick slices.
9. Serve warm along with a fresh green salad.