- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ham Filled Party Puffs Recipe
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened (1 package)|
|Commercial sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned deviled ham||9 Ounce (2 cans, 4 1/2-ounce each)|
|Prepared horseradish||3 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 249 Calories from Fat 166
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.1%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 140.3 mg
Sodium 359.8 mg15%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.61 g2.4%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 9 g17.6%
Vitamin A 10.6% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a medium saucepan, add water and butter and bring to a boil.
2) Decrease the heat and add flour and stir vigorously until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a smooth ball.
3) Turn off heat and cool the mixture slightly. Then add eggs one at a time until dough is smooth.
4) Take an ungreased baking sheet and spoon them 2 inches apart.
5) Bake them at 425 degrees for 25 minutes until golden brown and puffed. Cool them away from drafts.
6) Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese. Add remaining ingredients and beat. Cover and chill for an hour.
7) Cut the top and remove soft dough from inside and fill pastry bottom with ham filling and cover with tops.
8) Serve ham filled party puffs.