- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wheat & Gluten Free: Ham, Egg & Tomato Quesadillas Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, divided|
|Sliced ham||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Reduced-fat cheddar cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|White corn tortillas||2|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 498 Calories from Fat 233
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40%
Saturated Fat 15.2 g76.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 260.5 mg
Sodium 1118.1 mg46.6%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 30 g59%
Vitamin A 26.4% Vitamin C 13%
Calcium 37.5% Iron 15.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a non-stick fry pan, heat a little of the butter and fry the egg.
2. Lay tortilla on a flat surface. Place the ham, eggs, tomatoes and cheese on the tortilla. Top with the remaining tortilla.
3. In the non-stick fry pan, melt butter and place tortilla and weigh it down with a plate.
4. Fry over medium heat for 2 minutes on both sides until the tortilla is crisp and golden.
5. Cut the Quesadilla into wedges and serve with your choice of dip.