- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ham Casserole Recipe
|Cooked ham||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), diced|
|Diced cooked ham||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce, undiluted (1 Can)|
|Cooked narrow egg noodles||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cooked french style green beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Buttered bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 265 Calories from Fat 94
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.4%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.8 mg
Sodium 350 mg14.6%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 15 g30.7%
Vitamin A 10.5% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 2% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium ( 1 1/2 quart or 6 cup) microwaveable casserole or serving dish, melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
2. Stir the ham, onions and tarragon into the butter.
3. Cover with plastic wrap or wax paper and return to the microwave. Cook for about 4 minutes until onion is soft and transparent
4. Stir in the soup and water.
5. Add the noodles and beans to the casserole and mix well.
6. Return to the microwave, covered and cook for about 11 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot and bubbly.
7. Sprinkle the buttered crumbs on top and let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
8. Take the dish straight to the table and serve hot.