- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ham And Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
|Potatoes||10 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Onions||2 , thinly sliced|
|Grated cheddar/American cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned cream of celery soup/Mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
Calories 451 Calories from Fat 123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.4%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g32.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.6 mg
Sodium 943.3 mg39.3%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.3%
Dietary Fiber 9 g35.9%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 22 g43.8%
Vitamin A 16.9% Vitamin C 101.3%
Calcium 23.6% Iron 17.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a slow cooker, add in half of ham, potatoes, and onions.
2) Season by scattering salt, pepper, and cheese.
3) Repeat the layers till the ingredients are used up.
4) Pour soup over it and scatter paprika.
5) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
6) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or potatoes.