- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ham and Potato Scallop Recipe
|Cooked potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs), sliced peeled|
|Sliced peeled cooked potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cubed cooked ham||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), cubed|
|Small boiled onions||1 Pound, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned small boiled onions||1 Pound, drained (1 Can)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Instant type flour||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 231 Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.1%
Saturated Fat 4 g19.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.7 mg
Sodium 158.6 mg6.6%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.3%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 18 g36.9%
Vitamin A 48.4% Vitamin C 49.8%
Calcium 13.5% Iron 32.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a shallow 8-cup baking dish, arrange each of the potato slices, ham and onions in two layers.
3) In a small saucepan, add the milk, flour, butter or margarine, salt and pepper together.
4) Stir continuously and cook until the sauce is thick and boils for 1 minute.
5) Pour over the layers and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until bubbly.
9) Garnish with the chopped chives, if desired and serve immediately on individual serving plates.