- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ham and Potato Cakes Recipe
|Cooked mashed potato||1 Pound|
|Butter milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Gruyere cheese slices/Processed cheese slices||4|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 198 Calories from Fat 65
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.3%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34.1 mg
Sodium 271.5 mg11.3%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.5%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 13 g26.2%
Vitamin A 9% Vitamin C 8.3%
Calcium 15.9% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2. Take a bowl and season the potatoes with salt & pepper, a tablespoon of milk and butter if needed.
3. Fashion it into flat cakes, 4 in number.
4. Take a greased baking pan and arrange the cakes after dotting them with rest of the butter.
5. Place it in a pre heated oven and bake until browned.
6. Place a slice of ham along with cheese on top and place it in oven again.
7. Bake until the cheese starts melting.
8. Serve after sprinkling it with parsley.