- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ham and Mac Skillet Recipe
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon cube||1|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Macaroni and cheese dinner mix||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cubed ham||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Leftover Or Fully Cooked)|
Calories 517 Calories from Fat 85
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.7%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.7 mg
Sodium 1197 mg49.9%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.1%
Sugars 9.1 g
Protein 44 g88%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 26.6%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a skillet add water, onion, celery, green pepper, bouillon cube, dry mustard, and the macaroni from the dinner mix.
2) Cook covered for about 6-7 min, stirring occasionally, until the macaroni is tender.
3) Stir in the cheese from the dinner mix and milk, spread the ham cubes over the top.
4) Cook covered for about 10 min until mixture is well heated.
5) Serve immediately in a nice dish.