- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ham and Gruyere Omelet Recipe Video
|Ham||1 Medium, diced|
|Clarified butter||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg||2 Large, whipped|
|Gruyere cheese||1 Ounce, freshly grated|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 592 Calories from Fat 289
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.9%
Saturated Fat 14 g70.1%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 624 mg
Sodium 366.8 mg15.3%
Total Carbohydrates 0.87 g0.29%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 71 g141.8%
Vitamin A 15.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 38% Iron 18.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a non-stick pan, add the clarified butter and ham, saute for a few seconds.
2) Pour in the eggs, stir around and cook so that it gets just a little color as possible.
3) When the eggs begin to set, sprinkle evenly with grated Gruyere cheese.
4) Fold over the omelet twice and turn off the heat.
5) Place the Ham and Gruyere Omelet on a serving plate and serve immediately.