- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ham and Egg Patties Recipe
|2 crust pie pastry||1|
|Ground cooked ham||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Hard-boiled eggs||2 , chopped|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Medium cream sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Egg/Milk||1 Fluid Ounce (To Glaze)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1159 Calories from Fat 504
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g85.9%
Saturated Fat 20.6 g103%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 795.6 mg
Sodium 599.3 mg25%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g24.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.7%
Sugars 33 g
Protein 98 g196.1%
Vitamin A 18.1% Vitamin C 12.8%
Calcium 14% Iron 37.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 425° F
2. Roll the pastry until it becomes 1/8 to ¼ inches in thickness.
3. Cut it into rounds measuring 41/2 to 5 inches in diameter.
4. Take a bowl and mix in the eggs and ham before seasoning with mustard, salt and pepper.
5. Add sauce so that it binds properly.
6. Place an equal portion of the mixture to each of the pastry rounds.
7. Fold the pastry over after moistening the sides.
8. Press down and crimp the sides.
9. Glaze it with milk or egg before baking in a pre heated oven for 25 minutes approximately.
10. Serve as required.