- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ham and Cheese Stacks Recipe
|Fine dry bread crumbs||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Snipped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Ham patties||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Thin tomato slices||8|
|Swiss cheese slice||4 Ounce, halved (4 Slices)|
Calories 744 Calories from Fat 531
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.9%
Saturated Fat 27.1 g135.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 203.7 mg67.9%
Sodium 2372.8 mg98.9%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 34 g67.8%
Vitamin A 19.6% Vitamin C 14.7%
Calcium 30.2% Iron 20.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, add the bread crumbs, parsley, and pepper; mix well.
2) First dip the ham patties in the flour, then in the beaten egg .
3) Coat evenly with the crumb mixture.
4) In a 12" skillet, brown the patties in the butter or margarine over a medium-high heat for about 4 min on each side.
5) Over each ham patty place a tomato slice and 1/2 cheese slice;
6) Heat covered for 2 min to melt the cheese.
7) Serve immediately in a nice dish.