- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ham And Apple Filled Puffed Pancake Recipe Video
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, divided|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs), cubed|
|Apple pie filling||21 Ounce|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||4 Ounce|
Calories 482 Calories from Fat 199
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.6%
Saturated Fat 13.5 g67.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 155.7 mg51.9%
Sodium 640.2 mg26.7%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.2%
Sugars 23 g
Protein 14 g27.7%
Vitamin A 17.4% Vitamin C 4.2%
Calcium 27.4% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. In a 9” glass pie plate, melt 2 tablespoons butter in oven.
3. In a large bowl, place together flour, eggs, milk and salt.
4. Using a wire whisk, beat until smooth; pour batter into pie plate.
5. Bake, uncovered, in oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
6. In a 10” skillet, melt remaining 1 tablespoon of butter until sizzling.
7. Put in ham and apple pie filling, and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until heated through.
8. Transfer the hot filling into center of hot pancake: sprinkle with cheese.
9. Allow the pie to rest for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts
10. Cut into wedges, and serve as desired.